This statement will explain exactly how Guardtech Ltd collects, stores, uses and shares your personal information.
We are dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of our website users and customers. This statement explains our privacy practices regarding personal information and why you can trust us to handle it with care and respect.
Our Privacy Practices
- We only collect personal information where it is critical to conduct business operations
- We may sometimes collect personal information about you either directly from you or from other people or agencies and we may generate personal information about you when we conduct business operations
- We store all our data in secure services and ensure that it is protected with all reasonable technical and security measures and systems
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of the information we store about you at anytime and have the right to have it corrected if you think it is wrong
- We only use and share personal information where necessary to conduct operations for which we collected it or if required by law
What Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you, including information such as your name, contact information, computer or network, interactions with us,
billing details and purchase information.
What We Use This Personal Information For
- respond to your enquiries and/or requests
- to provide you with the goods and/or services you require
- to assess the needs of our customers and to develop new products
- internal accounting and administration
- to protect both you and us from fraud
- to contact you for marketing purposes such as email and telephone campaigns
- setting up an account (including cash accounts, credit accounts and online accounts)
Disclosure Of Personal Information To 3rd Parties
We will not share your personal information with unrelated parties except for the following scenarios:
- we are required to do so by law
- you have consented to the information being shared
- we are sharing information with 3rd party service providers such as email campaign services, mail/post services and payment processing vendors
- we need to share information with debt collection agencies in case of non-payment
- we need to share information with credit reference agencies
- we need to share information with legal advisers in case of legal issues
You are responsible to keep your account password a secret. We do not recommend that you disclose your password to any 3rd parties. We use industry standard best-practises to keep your login credentials safe.
Credit Card Security
Our website accepts credit card payments that are processed via certified 3rd party vendors that handle the security aspects of payment processing such as capturing the credit card numbers and processing the payment with the relevant banks.