Spiral Spring Ankle Support for Optimal Reinforcement – OPP1003
Offer your ankles the support they need with our Spiral Spring Ankle Support – OPP1003. This unique support integrates flexible spiral springs that function like tendons, reinforcing the ankle with a natural feel. The open heel design ensures a comfortable fit and applies less pressure on the sensitive Achilles tendon area.
Whether your ankles are weak, overstressed, or recovering from a mild sprain, this ankle support provides the compression you need. The detachable strap can be removed when additional compression isn’t necessary, giving you complete control over the level of support.
- Open heel design for less pressure on Achilles tendon
- Detachable strap for adjustable compression
- Flexible spiral springs to reinforce ankle
- Comfortable compression for weak or overstressed ankles
- Relief from pain due to strains or stiffness
How To Wear:
- Loosen straps and insert foot into the support, positioning heel in the heel locking area. The two stays should be on each side of ankle.
- Secure the upper two hook closures snugly.
- Position the mid section of the surgical elastic strap under the sole.
- Wrap one side of elastic strap diagonally across the top of foot and upward around the ankle joint. Secure the hook closure on the side of the ankle support to desired compression.
- Repeat the above step to secure another side of the elastic strap.
- Mild ankle sprain
- Ankle instability