Patella Stabilizer OPP1033: Your Companion for Knee Relief
The Patella Stabilizer OPP1033 with Spiral Stays is your knee’s best friend. Providing protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement, this stabilizer offers a level of support that is second to none. Its design focuses on delivering direct support to the patella area, relieving pain from tendinitis and arthritis while increasing blood circulation by retaining body heat.
- Neoprene circle pad around the patella for protection and stabilization.
- Four neoprene straps provide targeted support to the patella area.
- Two medial and lateral spiral stays for enhanced support and stability.
- Relieves pain from tendinitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to increase blood circulation and warm the knee joint.
How to Wear:
- Hold the top of the stabilizer using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into the stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Align the opening over the kneecap, ensuring the two medial and lateral stays are on each side of the knee.
- Pull the medial straps above and below the patella of one side, tightening and securing them to the lateral side of the knee to achieve desired compression.
- Repeat step 4 for the other side of the straps.
This knee stabilizer is ideal for moderate arthritis, knee strains or sprains, knee instability, and patellar instability. To find the correct size, measure around the mid-section of the knee while in a standing position.