Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet 160L – Class 3 – Pratt
The Class 3 Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet, manufactured by Pratt, is for the storage of flammable or combustible liquids as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include flammable liquids such as Paints, Solvents, Petrol, Thinners, Kerosene, Turpentine, White Spirits, Alcohol and Ethanol as well as combustible liquids such as Diesel, Linseed Oil and Pine Oil.
- Capacity: 160kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Two, Sequential Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS1940
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5545-29S
- External (mm): 1295(h) x 1115(w) x 500(d)
- Internal (mm): 1015(h) x 1020(w) x 415(d)
Do you need help choosing the right product for your needs? Please call us on 0800 101 909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d be glad to help.