Toxic Substance Cabinet 60L – Class 6 – Pratt
This Toxic Storage Cabinet, manufactured by Pratt, is for the storage of toxic substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include chemicals such as Alkaloids, Arsenic, Aniline, Cyanides, Mercury, Phenol-Solid and Trichloroethylene.
- Capacity: 60kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS4452
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29S
- External (mm): 1065(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 820(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
Do you need help choosing the right product for your needs? Please call us on 0800 101 909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d be glad to help.