Corrosive Cabinet 60L – Class 8 – Pratt
This cabinet is for the storage of corrosive substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods. These include chemicals such as Acids, Alkalis, Caustics, Sodium Hydroxide Solution and Hypochlorite Solution.
Please note: This cabinet is designed for the safe storage of corrosives in sealed and closed containers. Good housekeeping practices are essential to ensure long service life.
- Capacity: 60kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Doors: Single, Self Closing, Self-Latching.
- Australian Standard: AS3780
- Shelves: 2
- Extra Shelf: 5517PH-29S
- Trays: 2
- Extra Tray: 5517-29TS
- External (mm): 1065(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 820(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
Do you need help choosing the right product for your needs? Please call us on 0800 101 909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d be glad to help.