Manifest Cabinet with Lock
In accordance with Dangerous Goods Storage and Handling Regulations, it is a requirement to provide a manifest of dangerous goods.
- The manifest must be kept on the premises in a place that is easily accessible to the emergency services authority.
- Also, it must have information on the quantity, type and location of dangerous goods stored and handled on the premises to enable them to respond appropriately if called to an incident.
- The manifest should be housed in a holder of substantial weatherproof constructed located near the Outer Warning Placard at the front of the premises.
- The Pratt Manifest Cabinet provides a safe and dry enclosure for the manifest documents and complies with these Regulation requirements.
- A weather resistant channel around the door frame to prevent rainwater egress.
- Elevated galvanised steel document binder holder.
- 003 combination key lock, compatible with emergency services.
Do you need help choosing the right product for your needs? Please call us on 0800 101 909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d be glad to help.