Outdoor Dangerous Goods Cabinet 160L – Pratt – 2 Shelves
The Pratt dangerous goods outdoor storage cabinets provide a convenient and secure enclosure and help with good practice and compliance for the storage of dangerous goods. They are suitable for outdoor use only.
- Manufactured to comply with the requirements of Australian standard AS1940, Class 3 AS1940, Class 5.1 AS4326, Class 5.2 AS2714 & Class 6 AS4452.
- Constructed of heavy duty single walled galvanised steel.
- Door and rear panel incorporate weatherproof louvered constant ventilation.
- Manual closing door with ISO two-point latching bar.
- Provision for padlock for added security.
- Rubber door seal for added weather protection.
- Two heavy duty door hinges allowing 270 degrees opening to aid loading and unloading.
- Fixed heavy duty open mesh bottom shelf.
- 1 x heavy duty galvanised steel adjustable shelf.
- External static earthing connection point at base of cabinet and including metal earthing stake with connecting earthing wire.
- Durable weather and solvent resistant blue powder coated paint finish, both internal and external.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump for spill collection.
- Front accessible removal sump plug for drainage.
- 4 x heavy duty lifting lugs.
- Heavy duty foot plates with provision for bolting to concrete footing.
- Forklift channels for ease of moving by forklift.
- Palletised and packaged in strong cardboard for protection during transportation and storage.
- Appropriate labelling applied.
Do you need help choosing the right product for your needs? Please call us on 0800 101 909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We’d be glad to help.